Good Day Friends. Visual Thinkers, your London, Ontario Marketing Agency, hopes the best for you and wants to help you, help others by doing good. We are available for online, phone and in person meetings. London, Ontario is nicknamed the “Forest City” and is a high tech hub for a marketing and creative agency such as ours. Setup your free Zoom Meeting today! You can also call or text 519-766-3344, fill out our contact forms, or email email@example.com.
For 12+ years, Visual Thinkers has been providing outstanding media development services using Pictorial and Spatial Design. We blend the two together to communicate and serve with beauty and style. We provide website design, mobile development, and marketing services. Our focus is on the automotive, alternative health, financial, and telecommunication sectors. We also have a wide range of experience in a variety of industries as well as government. We are the creative agency where artistry meets science.
Spatial Design blends mathematics, science, and art to simplify and convey complex communications and to create strong interfaces.
Pictorial Design is the discipline of using imagery and graphics to tell a story that delights the viewer.
- Creativity. We think that creativity in thought leads to success in business.
- Integrity. We make sure to do the right thing, and treat our customers how we would like to be treated.
- Continuous learning. Continuous learning empowers us to deliver exceptional results.
- Expectations. We want to exceed your expectations on every project, be the last partner you need in our fields, and the first one you refer to others.
- Work/Life Balance. We make sure that work never overwhelms our personal lives to maintain a high quality service. Having said that we still work hard to make sure we bring you the best.
“Jeremy and his team at Visual Thinkers helped create an IPad app for me that we use during our customer trade show events. The visual tool was well designed, easy to use and has brilliant high resolution graphics and imagery.”
-Kevin Hallahan , Marketing Manager